6.25.2012

Here I Lay. Where Frustration and Desire Collide.



I went to the gun range yesterday. Something about my grip on the gun, the force when it fired, and the scent of gunpowder and testosterone...

My Tumblr dash is full of sex. Well, sex and Doctor Who... But if it's a Tennant gif it may as well be the same thing.



There was a post about morning sex. The desire to be awoken by a woman. I think back to the nights I spent unable to sleep, next to the boyfriend. Tracing circles on his nipples, tongue and fingers exploring; his mind asleep but his body responding. I recall sliding myself along his penis; moistening it with my desire, his already very apparent. A kiss to the hollow just below jaw, a nibble to the lobe of his ear. Moving his sedate hands across my body, hips maintaining a rhythm. Whispering dirty thoughts to wake him, sliding him inside me, and feeling the sharp inhalation pass his lips. Throbbing. Thrusting. Fulfillment... 

I want a summer romance. Or any romance really. Genuine attraction and reciprocated desire. I'm not asking for love, but I need some satisfaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment