2.18.2012

Coming to Terms.

That's what I'm doing right now.
Relieving the events of last night. 
Filing away what needs to be hidden.
I don't know how I feel.
I should have said no.
I should have taken control.
I should have stopped it.
He would have stopped.
I think.
I am re-evaluating my values.

And if nothing else, last night set me against sleeping with those I have no feelings for.

I am guilty.
I am reconsidering my self worth.
It is terrible.

I despise it to the last fiber of my being.


Fuck any hope I had of a man worth it.
Fuck it all.
Fuck my best wishes.

One day.
Maybe.
I hate myself.
To an insane degree.
All of it.
School.
Life.
Sex.

None of it is worth it at this point.
I don't know what to do with myself right now.
I hate every single person right now.
Five, maybe six are exempt.

I want to write something of consequence.
Share something of meaning.
Impact anyone.

That's a lie.
I am nowhere near healthy enough to impact anyone.
Fuck my life.
Sideways.
Clever.

So proud.
I love myself right now.

I'm under the influence of alcohol.

I should stop it.
I should take care of myself.
  I should love.

Myself mostly.
It's so damn hard.
So fucking difficult.

I want to be healthy, I swear I do.
I think.

I'M STRUGGLING.

And I'm jealous.
Of Grace.
Even though her relationship is unhealthy.
As far as I know.
I don't know much though.

Thank you Bicardi.
I really appreciate all you've done in my life.
You deceitful being.

Control.
Can I have all of it?
I'll give a fair price.
As long as it's under what I make in a day.
Which is nothing.

I'm quite the prize.





No comments:

Post a Comment