3.20.2012

The Light of The Morning.

I don't know what to write about today,
But I know it's been to long since I've written.

I feel large.
I'm struggling with my body lately.
I want it to be better.
I want to be better.

I don't really feel like I'm worth much lately.
I know I am. Or rather, I feel like I will be.
But I wonder if that is what my life will be,
A constant state of waiting to be worth it.


It's possible a reversal of fortunes is in the works.
Just as I feel less than capable, I am desired.
This does nothing to dispel my feelings of being phony.

Projected confidence is all fine, but a solid sense of inner self would be better.
But is it only projected confidence if you do frightening things of your own accord?
I asked a boy to dance this weekend. A stranger. 
I asked him to be my cowboy while Big & Rich's Save a Horse played.
He seemed scared. 
I got his phone number.
Turns out he's a nice Lutheran boy who teaches Sunday school.
A pastor's kid.

Then there's MJ,
He's also a very nice man.
I'll be seeing him this afternoon.
Curious.

Michael is ever-present, and I just want him to go away so I can move on.
He needs to stop liking everything I post on the facebook.
Reminding me that he thinks we're perfect.
The problem is I don't really like him at all anymore.
Just go away Mike, please? 
Stop being selfish.


I kind of want to post this on his wall.. That'd be bitchy though.

No comments:

Post a Comment