It plays on my speakers and I'm transported to our car rides. All the burns we took; the smiles we made. And then I recall the mustiness of your breath. The perversion in your nature. I remember how you fucked me. From behind. No eye contact. I may as well have been a Fleshlight. I think back to how you collapsed after you reached your climax. I, on the other hand, let out not a single moan; moved not once to meet your thrusts. My arguments were feeble, I'll give you that, but you certainly met resistance. You pushed through though. You're such a trooper. You raped me. Maybe not violently, but it was plain to see I was not in my right mind, and under the influence of more than your wanton desires. You drifted to sleep as I collapsed in my dorm shower. Scrubbing you out from inside of me, trying to feel empowered over ashamed. I threw you out, you had seen my naked body but you will never see me this exposed.
5.16.2012
I Took a Plane, I Took a Train... It Always Ends the Same
Just so you know, you ruined The New Pornographers for me. That's far from your greatest infraction but still... How am I to get to Myriad Harbour now?
It plays on my speakers and I'm transported to our car rides. All the burns we took; the smiles we made. And then I recall the mustiness of your breath. The perversion in your nature. I remember how you fucked me. From behind. No eye contact. I may as well have been a Fleshlight. I think back to how you collapsed after you reached your climax. I, on the other hand, let out not a single moan; moved not once to meet your thrusts. My arguments were feeble, I'll give you that, but you certainly met resistance. You pushed through though. You're such a trooper. You raped me. Maybe not violently, but it was plain to see I was not in my right mind, and under the influence of more than your wanton desires. You drifted to sleep as I collapsed in my dorm shower. Scrubbing you out from inside of me, trying to feel empowered over ashamed. I threw you out, you had seen my naked body but you will never see me this exposed.
It plays on my speakers and I'm transported to our car rides. All the burns we took; the smiles we made. And then I recall the mustiness of your breath. The perversion in your nature. I remember how you fucked me. From behind. No eye contact. I may as well have been a Fleshlight. I think back to how you collapsed after you reached your climax. I, on the other hand, let out not a single moan; moved not once to meet your thrusts. My arguments were feeble, I'll give you that, but you certainly met resistance. You pushed through though. You're such a trooper. You raped me. Maybe not violently, but it was plain to see I was not in my right mind, and under the influence of more than your wanton desires. You drifted to sleep as I collapsed in my dorm shower. Scrubbing you out from inside of me, trying to feel empowered over ashamed. I threw you out, you had seen my naked body but you will never see me this exposed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment