12.20.2010

Here's to Coping

 
I have grown tired of everyday ordeals.


I want to tell someone my story. 

I want normal.

Scratch that.
I want normal.
I want someone to know me. Really know me. Seems like a pretty normal thing I'm sure.. But it isn't. 
 Not for me at least.

 You see I'm SPECIAL!

Narcissist, party of 1 please!

I'm sure I'm not actually so different. But then again.... Who do I know an armful of intense scars?...
Well see that's not fair.. Those I know I met in treatment-y situations. They aren't normal.
I don't think.

Lately I've had the urge to self mutilate.

SEE?!? Who says that shit?

Whine Whine Bitch Whine..
Threw the Bitch in there for refreshment's sake.

Nicole = Bitch in this sitch...

Why do I feel like that's true?

I want a man. I think. I don't know.
I know a lot though!

Reading Generation Me I keep thinking, 

OH HEY! I agree with this!
When it comes to the whole expectations v. reality as it pertains to my generation.
BUT I STILL THINK I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT
Not really, within reason I s'pose..  but those other kids think they're being reasonable too.

On the other hand, my GED scores were in the top 2 percent, That has to mean something?

Too much, much too much.

I want someone to talk to always. Anytime I like.

I CAAN HASS THAT?

Please?



No comments:

Post a Comment