Limited Restrictions

11.20.2010

Because It Feels So Good When I Stop.

 

Exhaustion: The sweet haze that embraces one after strenuous or stressful activity.
I wish it upon myself right now.
Posted by NicoleRosie at 12:46:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
My photo
NicoleRosie
Minnesota, United States
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (39)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2011 (7)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2010 (12)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ▼  November (7)
      • Turkey Day Tight Rope
      • Because It Feels So Good When I Stop.
      • ...It is a feeling bigger and stronger than the ...
      • Not So Limited Restrictions.
      • I had a rough day...
      • 404 - Page Not Found
      • FourWords and OneSentence
    • ►  October (1)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.