1.05.2012

I Want To Love Someone...

The way he loved me.
I know I never felt the same.
He's written me love poems.
Devoted himself to me fully. 
I in turn wrote a beautiful letter.
Filled with love, commitment, lust,
and admiration.

While high on superfluous amounts of Percocet following a tonsillectomy.

I want those feelings and thoughts to be sober.
And constant in supply.
Not about him.
Though I do love him for loving and caring for me in all the ways he has.
It's time to embark on a new adventure. 
No longer lying to myself.
Depriving myself of new experiences and lessons.

I want to explore. 
I want to be single.

But how I miss the warmth of another as I drift to sleep.
Pulsation. 
Expansion.
Lubrication.
I'm confronted with a conflict.
The hunger of my body for another.
The innocent values restricting my actions.
Faced with re-evaluating opinions I've long held on lovers and the loveless.


In embracing life, sexuality, and adventure must I compromise myself?

Do the fundamentals of my self include these values?

Rationalization.

Tumblr_lioto8va5a1qza747o1_500_large



I want a simple teenage love.
Exhilaration.
Touching in tandem.
No judgement. 
Ease. 

It's more apparent to me now than ever that I have no real direction.

Everything I write seems to sway me more towards experimentation and re-evaluation.

Perhaps it's only the lust making itself known.






Oh the desires of the flesh. 
Impure. 
Empowering.
Irresistible.


No comments:

Post a Comment