1.09.2012

In Soviet Russia...

Party finds you!

Not looking forward to this whole branching out thing.
That's a lie. 
I was even smirking as I typed it.
Corrected:
Not looking forward to this whole failing at branching out thing.
NO FUN.

Dude. Table of nerds next door, I want in. 
Awkward girl welcome?

Blogging in the dining hall. 
Kind of disgusted with myself right now but at the same time..
Whatever gets you through the day.

And it's going to be a long one.
No sleep.

Up All Night Got Demons To Fight.
So Hip.
Where's my triangle button?

<Note to self: Insert embarrassing hipster photo when not in public.>




(That was too much fun..)


Last night I told Shannon about my overdose but neglected to tell her 
it was prescription drugs as opposed to street.
I don't know why I feel like it's a big deal but It's been nagging at me.

I smoked weed for the first time.
Well, shotgunned it out of the mouth of a girl.
The same mouth that would later leave bite marks on my thighs.
I find I enjoy seeing them there on a trip to the toilet.
Reminders of a joyful time.

I wasn't going to smoke.
Really I wasn't.
At least not that night.
And not when the decision that was made was a drunk one.
No, no, no.
That's not how this was to go.
Sober decisions are safe decisions.

Sometimes.

Worst decisions I've made have been made sober.

Maybe it's time to be unsafe in a socially acceptable way.
(For the most part)
Growth.

Not the weird kinds, like skin tags and cysts...
And please NO hemorrhoids.

Gross.
I'm grossed out.
But I need to finish my cereal. 
Or I will throw up my medication.

Soo many options.

Nerds. 
So cute.

I want one.

No comments:

Post a Comment