1.03.2012

Such a sucker.

 Men.

Women.

Fucking relations.

It's not all that complicated, I bring to the table what I want at the table why do you have to take it further?
 I can take a joke, I can not take an assault on my character.
I will fight back full force, Words of Mass Destruction, believe me I am capable.
I want single life, when that's my desire I am suddenly one to be tamed? 

Feeling angsty. Hello Taking Back Sunday

I want a revolution in outlook. An explosion in personal growth. An impenetrable bubble of self-assuredness.
Soon to be obtained.

I've seen the alternative. It's not someone I wish to be. The stories they have to tell are heart-warming but more often heart-wrenching. I refuse to be a victim any longer. As long as my willpower holds out I will fight. 

Disadvantage? I hardly know who/what the enemy is.

This is about to be riddled with contradictions and unobtainable expectations. Super. 


I no longer wish to be held captive by routine. The next logical step far from that of habit. Fuck it if this makes no sense. I'm angry. Furious. Weepy. Empowered. Above and below this all.

So close I came to death. Judged.
Embracing life. Judged.
Isolation. Judgement.


Another attempt. Is it possible that I see some sick beauty in being the closest I've ever been to death and for the first time being alone? Myself, a nursemaid of sorts, and my hallucinations.

Awakened.


No comments:

Post a Comment